Open to new opportunities
Login Technology and Computer Co., Ltd. is a leading IT distrubutor and service provider
where technology and business knowledge, enthusiast and expertise come together in support and fulfill of the customers.
We provide spectrum of IT services for our nationwide customers. Due to business needs for more market penatration also rapid growth,
we are urgently seeking for high calibre professionals to join our talent team.
The attractive benefits package (competitive salary, bonus, commission, gasoline fee, mobile phone allowance, etc.) is waiting for the successful candidates. Interested applicants are invited
to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and expected salary to the following address :
Human Resource Department
Login Technology and Computer Co., Ltd.
8 Floor, Mohmee Building, 22 Karakadakom Rd.,
Pomprab Bangkok 10100
or email: email@example.com
Urgently Required (30 June 2006)
Bid Manager (2 Positions)
Acting as bid leader for government or coorperate projects in pre-sales period, especially for integrated network projects and Turnkey projects
- Bachelor degree or above in telecommucations, computer or electrical engineering with at least 2 years experience of pre-sales technical support
- Familiar with one or several telecom network, like mobile network, optical transmission network or fixed network
- Team spirit, good communication & presentation skills
- Good English capability in writing and speaking
- Willing to travel abroad on business.
- Organize the RFQ , TOR analysis and be responsible for the clarification with the tenderee (telecom carrier)
- Organize and monitor the whole process of bidding activities, like project feasibility analysis, overall solution and strategy decision, project cost and risks control, and making bidding document
- Be responsible for the quality and competitiveness of bidding documents
- Be responsible for bidding clarification and contract negotiation.
Sales Executive (10 Positions)
- Female, age between 22-28 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT, Computer Business, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- 0-2 years experience of Sales or Marketing.
- Sound knowledge of IT sales and understand business solution is advantageous.
- Good personality with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good command of English and Computer.
- Energetic, high responsibility, keen working hard and be able to work under pressure.
- Own Transportation with valid driving license.
- Benefit : Commission, Petrol and mobile phone allowances
Technical Support Specialist: Network Infrastructure (5 Positions)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related field
- 2 years experience in networking area
- Competent in using computers (MS Office, e-mail, & internet programs)
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Hard and Smart Working, Self Creativity and Problem Solving
- Able to work after working hours
- Own transportation is preferable. CISCO certified is preferable
- Installation and Implementation of CISCO Networking Solutions
- Provide Support and Trouble Shooting for customers
- Conduct Training for customers
SAP Consultant (FI, CO, SD) (1 Positions)
- Prefer CA / ICWA / MBA graduate with minimum 3-4 years of functional experience wherein 2 year of experience should be in implementing SAP FICO modules, documentation and imparting user training.
- Strong process/domain knowledge in SAP modules.
- Good communication skills and exposure to consultancy.
- Exposure to new dimensional products like SAP SEM and SAP BW will be an added advantage, along with knowledge of ABAP.
- You should demonstrate the desire to grow intellectually and have excellent problem solving and team building skills.
- Have creativity, innovation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Should have client management skills.
- SAP FI/CO certification is a plus.
QA and Software Tester (20 Positions)
- Bachelor's Degree or certification in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- Have knowledge in software development life cycle.
- Have knowledge in software test life cycle, including Unit Test, Integration Test, System Test, User Acceptance Test and Load ( Stress ) Test.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills. Able to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (English is required)
- Experience in Software testing process and test automation tools, such as Rational Robot, Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool or OpenSTA, is a plus.
- Perform software testing activities to ensure that software deliverables have acceptable quality and meet the target date.
- Design and develop test cases and plans for software functional testing.
- Develop automated test scripts by using test automation tools.
- Track bugs and issues with quality/defect reports. Follow-up issues and resolutions.
- Work with software development team, including project manager, analyst and developer, for coordinating test execution.
Senior Import/Export Officer (1 Position)
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Minimum 4 years, good background & knowledge of Impex related function such as customer clearance and concerned regulations, duty tax and privileges (such as 19 BIS, Blue Corner) and Inventory management function.
- Possess the leadership qualities, hands-on systematic with good interpersonal skills & communication and problem solving skills and an analytical mind.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of SAP system is an advantage.
- Management of incoming and outgoing shipment: Shortest cycle time, Minimization of cost, Comply to customs / Government regulation and Customer satisfaction.
- Management of Tax/Duty refund process: Duty refund, Record and dagta reconciliation with customs/other related government authorities.
- Freight forwarder selection and service: Monitoring freight forwarder service and performance of customs clearance, Freight forwarder selection process, Minimization of physical distribution cost and Improvement of clearance cycle time.
- Implementatgion of systematic data collection for spare parts declarfation for customs clearance
- Educate and advice all concerned the process of customs clearance to minimize unnecessary physical distribution cost and improvement of clearance cycle time.
- Establish goods relationship with government authorities such as Customs Dept, Ministry of Commerce, Department of Industrial.
- Monitoring of import/export activities to comply with regulations.
- Tax/Duty exemption privileged for exporter.